Re: anything like NextStep? - Re: File Manager Suggestions?

Hello Charles,

On Oct  4, Charles Baker <rascharles@yahoo.com> wrote:

| Pardon my ignorance, but there doesn't seem to be much
| documentation on the gworkspace site. What is the
| purpose of gworkspace say in conjunction with
| WindowMaker...what would I get that I don't have by
| using fsviewer, the dock and the clip?

Somebody mentioned that they wanted a file manager that resembled
NextStep (as I've been silently wondering about for a few weeks, as
well), and gworkspace was what came up.  I don't know anything about
fsviewer ... though from apt-cache show'ing it just now, I've decided to
install it and look at it, because it appears that (as your point seems
to be) it might be exactly what I'm looking for.

Now I've installed it and run it once, and it does appear to be what I
want :)  Thanks for pointing this one out.

-Jason

--
Jason Wojciechowski==jwojciechowski@hampshire.edu
http://wonka.hampshire.edu/~jason