Re: anything like NextStep? - Re: File Manager Suggestions?

ben wrote:

 | thanks jason. apt crapped out on the first try. i needed to update.
 | gworkspace is a bit of a resource hog, though. it totally claimed
 | my fluxbox workspace, obliterating everything else that was running
 | there before. oh well, it's a new toy to play with, just in time
 | for the weekend.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised when my background changed color and
whatnot.  There is a setting inside it to say, "Don't take over my
background," so you can avoid that.  I didn't really see any other
hijacking, though.

-Jason

--
Jason Wojciechowski==jwojciechowski@hampshire.edu