Re: anything like NextStep? - Re: File Manager Suggestions?

--- Jason Wojciechowski <jlw99@hampshire.edu> wrote:
> ben wrote:
>
>  | thanks jason. apt crapped out on the first try. i
> needed to update.
>  | gworkspace is a bit of a resource hog, though. it
> totally claimed
>  | my fluxbox workspace, obliterating everything
> else that was running
>  | there before. oh well, it's a new toy to play
> with, just in time
>  | for the weekend.
>
> Yeah, I was kind of surprised when my background
> changed color and
> whatnot.  There is a setting inside it to say,
> "Don't take over my
> background," so you can avoid that.  I didn't really
> see any other
> hijacking, though.
>
> -Jason

{SNIP}}

Pardon my ignorance, but there doesn't seem to be much
documentation on the gworkspace site. What is the
purpose of gworkspace say in conjunction with
WindowMaker...what would I get that I don't have by
using fsviewer, the dock and the clip?

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
http://www.charleshbaker.com/~chb/