Re: OT: mass installation on XBox

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 17:49, Matthew Daubenspeck wrote:
[snip]

> Ugh. I have to tell you, why is everyone so damned worried about "why
> would you want to do it."
>
> Why? Because it's possible.

That's not a very good reason for a University to spend it's limited
amount of public money...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, |
|  other than that they trained in these camps?"             |
|   17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 |
|   men arrested near Buffalo NY                             |