OT: mass installation on XBox

hi there,

we would like to set up about 100 Microsoft X-Boxes in a cluster
configuration running Debian. I have heard that they work with Debian
GNU/Linux and thus we are quite happily willing to take on the
challenge of making them all behave as one big computer.

We are currently investigating how to do the mass installation. FAI is
one way, but the more we think about it, the more we'd just like to
make them thin clients actually.

So now I am wondering - is there any way you can make the X-Box boot
from the network, or from a custom CDR? or, as a last resort, from
a USB floppy drive?

thanks for any tips and pointers.

"even if you persuade me, you won't persuade me."
                                                       -- aristophanes