Re: OT: mass installation on XBox

also sprach Oleg <oleg@tw304h3.cpmc.columbia.edu> [2002.10.02.2222 +0200]:
> I refuse to believe this nonsense. What university is this, and what
> public grant will pay for the illegal use of hardware?

"illegal use of hardware" ???

show me the law that i am breaking, please!

> Even from a purely practical point of view, XBox will not pay for
> itself as a cluster component.

Why not? Can you give better arguments?

Where else do you get a 700 MHz P3 with 64Mb and 8Gb hdd with network
support for $200? Aside, Debian runs on it, so why worry?

i'd rather be riding a high speed tractor
with a beer on my lap,
and a six pack of girls next to me.