Re: Little automount problem (caused by konqueror!)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, D. J. Bolderman wrote:

Ok guys, after hours of searching&looking (and ofcourse screwing up my
nis/nfs installation) I finally have things up and running again. I also
found out that my automount problem is caused by konqueror ! I'm using
kde3.0.3, and when I click on the "home" button in my taskbar, the
automount errors in my log pops up.

Is anybody here also using kde3.0.3 with nis/nfs and experiencing the
same problem ?

--

D.J. Bolderman
list@bolderman.xs4all.nl