SqWebMail.

	Hi Folks,

 I have been unsing courier-imap-ssl and sqwebmail for quite some time
now and it was working fine.

 However, a couple of weeks ago, i noticed the following error message
when logging in my sqwebmail:

---BeGiN---
Unable to open the maildir for this account -- the maildir doesn't exist
or has incorrect ownership or permissions.
---EnD---

 Okay, so AFAIK, this means that the client was able to log in, it was
just not able to read my maildir.

 The only thing that happened between the last successful time i used it
and now, is that i tried "evolution" (don't ask! =;) and, am guessing,
it screwed up something. (It did screw things up for a few of my
users...)

 I'm running Woody (with a few packages from unstable, that shouldn't
be interfering with this - and weren't before) with postfix and
courier-imap and courier-imap-ssl.

 Any hint/help would be greatly appreciated! []'s!

--
                                                            Daniel