Re: G550 / XFree86

Heh, amazing.  I did your first suggestion after further research, and then
did your second suggestion a few hours later.  Whats with the two mouse
thing? That really surprised me, but whatever, its working now.  My fear is,
with my custom /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 , do I need to keep a copy somewhere, or
is upgrading not going to bother that file?