Re: unstable, just how unstable is it

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 07:46:45PM -0700, Charles Baker wrote:
> Okay I asked this question a few weeks ago and got the above warning
> about Python, Perl and glibc. Can anyone tell me if these issues been
> resoloved yet? I see few Python bugs, lots of Perl bugs and only a few
> glibc bugs. What's the scoop?

glibc is pretty much fixed, although you'll have a temporary problem
upgrading to the current libc6/locales combination because they're out
of sync on i386. (Will be fixed this evening.)

perl is nearly done, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl-0209/msg00012.html.

I can't speak for python.

Cheers,