Re: unstable, just how unstable is it

http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl-0209/msg00012.html.

> I can't speak for python.

{{SNIP}}

Thanks, I just didn't know where to look for the
answers. How do you keep up with all of it, or even a
decent sized portion of such a large distro? BTW, are
you the glibc maintainer?

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com
http://www.charleshbaker.com/~chb/