proprietary software problem (ut23003_demo)

Hi!

As the subject says, I have a problem with unreal tournament 2003
 (demo).

On my home-box it works just fine, but on my laptop at work it doesn't.
 The output is:
   Xlib:  extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display ":0.0".
   OpenGL renderer relies on DXTC/S3TC support.

xdpyinfo doesn't find that externsion either. But since I'm using the
 more-or-less same setup on both PCs (X 4.1.0-16 with the latest and
 greatest nvidia drivers), I'm somewhat confused. googling for the
 problem didn't turn up anything either.

Any hints?

cheers+tia,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /