Re: Routing an internet acces to a Win2K station via a Woody platform

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 11:23:41AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > > it makes it easier, but it's more complicated.
> >
> > Do you happen to know Johan Cruijf?
> >
> > You guys would make a team ;)
>
> explain... to prevent this:
>
> > p.s. this is probably for the dutch guys on the list

Johan Cruijff ?
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/pf/h/cp/ned/cruyff.html

Now why did I bring him in to it?
http://www.geocities.com/johancruyff_es_eng/Perlas_es.html

And since you don't speak dutch, I'll translate the best ones from
http://www.mnnanninga.tmfweb.nl/humor/jesse-rip/cruijff.htm

- The difference between good and wrong is usually not more than
  five meters.
- Soccer is simple, but the most difficult thing there is, is to
  play simple soccer.
- In a match there are three minutes which are ofcourse subdivided
  in moments, that are important.
- Before I make a mistake, I don't make that mistake.
- Tactics is not taking out your opponent. It is knowing what you
  are doing.
- Soccer needs to be played in 4-3-3 formation. You can't have two
  strikers, because then you get odd numbers and the team will never
  function.

See ;)

Is he a genius or is he an idiot? Nobody knows for sure, but we all
love him.

Bob