Re: Routing an internet acces to a Win2K station via a Woody platform

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 12:58:26AM +0200, Pierre Dupuis wrote:
> i want to use the woody as a gateway to allow the win2k station to reach
> Internet.
> The problem is : I don't know how :)))))

Have a look at some docs at the Debian website or at tldp.org.

When I needed a gateway, I also wanted to install a firewall. I
picked shorewall. After editing some of the config files I had a
gateway and as an added bonus a firewall. To be honest at the time I
didn't know to accomplish this by hand (I'd still have to look it up
now).

Bob