Re: Routing an internet acces to a Win2K station via a Woody platform

also sprach Robert Ian Smit <robian@wanadoo.nl> [2002.09.16.1154 +0200]:
[...]
> - Before I make a mistake, I don't make that mistake.
[...]

> Is he a genius or is he an idiot? Nobody knows for sure, but we all
> love him.

geez, i get more entertainment out of gödel and similar logicists.
(said without the usual conotation.)

"god is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
                                                           -- voltaire