Re: Collisions on lan using Linux versus Windows

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 11:04:59AM -0500, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> Well, that would appear to nullify my idea.  Are the NICs coming up in
> 10 or 100 mode?

I don't know. No mention to be found. I tried ifup to be more
verbose, but that doesn't show it. I am not even sure if this
the business of ifup. I don't no how to manipulate the driver to be
more verbose or where else to look.

Ping -f shows a 2% packet loss. I am not too worried it. Were it not
for the blinkenlights, I wouldn't have known about it.

Unless you can advise from the top of your head, don't bother.

Thanks anyway.

Bob