Re: Mozilla 1.1

On Sat, 2002-09-14 at 23:05, David P James wrote:
> jon787@tesla.resnet.mtu.edu was roused into action on 09/14/02 23:25 and
> wrote:
> > On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 10:33:49PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> >>On Sat, 2002-09-14 at 21:15, jon787@tesla.resnet.mtu.edu wrote:
[snip]
> [...]
[snip]
> >>Interesting.  All I see are things like 1+rc1-1 and
> >>0.0.20020427.09.trunk-1 when looking at
> >>http://non-us.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla/Packages
> >>

> > http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla/ - is where that link was to
> > in the post That says 11-SEP-2002.
>
> That's interesting... I found the same thing Ron did when I followed the
> link the first time... but now compare these two links - the first you
> gave us and the one just above:
>
> http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla
> http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla/
>
> the former switches over to
>
> http://non-us.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla/
>
> Apparently a '/' makes all the difference...

Good thing I read your email before responding to jon787...  I thought
I was going out of my mind for a second.

Why would the / make a difference?  Is there a sym-link involved?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |