Re: Mozilla 1.1

On Sat, 2002-09-14 at 15:30, Hubert Chan wrote:

> jon787> So now that mozilla 1.1 is final, are we gonna get some debs for
> jon787> it in sid?
>
> Takuo Kitame (the maintainer) has debs on his home page:
>
> deb http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla ./
>
> However, note that galeon, skipstone, nautilus-mozilla haven't been
> recompiled for it yet.

The files in this directory are all from April 2002.

Also, what about moz 1.0.1?  Will it just be bypassed?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |