HTML attachments in MUTT

Hi,
	when - as user - I invoke urlview (^B) to view a
HTML attachment in Mutt nothing happens although the hard drive
grinds away as if trying to invoke the ghost of Mozilla.

	My ~/.mailcap is attached with alternatives, none of which
work, although the last one once brought up Konqueror in my Woody 3.0
system.

	I edit ~/.mailcap as root in either /, /home, or /home/adam
which should not make a difference as the tilde signifies the root
directory. I use Mutt, of course, in my user account.

	The things which I thought may be affecting this script
were the first semicolon which sometimes is written as a colon,
and the '%s;' term which sometimes is written separately and
sometimes merged with the next expression (eg '%s;nametemplate').

	... but nothing works, although I had it working in a

	- what am I missing ?

Adam Bogacki,
adam@bogacki.net
text/html;/usr/bin/lynx --force_html %s; needsterminal; mozilla
#text/html: links -dump %s; nameplate=%s.html; copiousoutput