what this kernel error means?

I am make some tests on one linux server and this errors appears 2 times
crashing my server:
Kernel: Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address XXXXXX
and alot of other stuffs..

But this erros just happened 2 times and not appear more on the serves ??

Ah, the test I was running was that:
I have 2 HD's with many partition, and i was doing tar(with cvfz options) on 4
console to compact /usr on 4 diferent partitions on both HD. I was using KDE
to open alot of aplication suit too

I aways do this test to force the server to work with HD, memory and CPU

anyone can help me?

tks