ssh problem

Hi List

What does it mean when a ssh host tells me

ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

???
It worked until some days ago, and I did not change configuration on
either machine. The host is an sgi running OpenSsh, and me (client), I'm
running
 ssh            3.4p1-2        Secure rlogin/rsh/rcp replacement (OpenSSH)
according to dpkg -l. I tried it with the -1 and -2 switch, but the
result stays the same. Any idea?

joerg

--
No, "rm -rf *" does not mean "read mail -really fast"...