Re: Alt Tab no longer cycles windows

On Sun, 2002-09-08 at 23:43, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> Alt Tab is no longer cycling through the windows in Gnome on Woody Gome
> with Sawmill.  I have checked the configuration and it looks OK.  Alt
> <other keys> continue to work.

Sawmill? Oh man, it has been renamed to sawfish a looong time ago ...

> Any ideas?  thank you.

Well, check whether you bound Alt-Tab in the sawfish configurator
(sawfish-ui) to cycle-windows in the global context. By default it is
bound to W-TAB - where W is a modifier placeholder which is set to meta
by default if I remember correctly.

Claudio