Re: My own twist in the apache/glibc problem

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 07:30:51PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
| On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 01:20:42PM -0500, Michael Jinks wrote:
| > So, can someone shed some light on my situation?  Are we really missing
| > packages (I don't think we are...)?  And, if we're not, what should I do
| > to get apache back on line?

One solution is to grab the no-longer-available version of the package
from the cache on your other machine.

| I believe Apache is also being fixed

Past-tense.  Yesterday I checked apache (on someone else's system)
with ldd and it doesn't link against the "missing" .so.  However, that
person had libapache-mod-auth-mysql installed, and it wasn't fixed as
of yesterday.  He solved the problem by removing mod_auth_mysql since
he didn't really need it on that system.

-D

--
The way of a fool seems right to him,
but a wise man listens to advice.