Re: List postings as attachments

Grant Edwards wrote:

> Anybody who claims they don't want to impliment the standard
> until it's final is just being obtuse -- I suspect the real
> motivation is to intentionally reduce interoperability in an
> attempt to force users of Non-MS MUAs to switch to Outlook.
> That's a typical position for MS to take.

In fact, Microsoft's official response to the problem of Outlook being
totally unable to read messages that begin with "begin  " is that Outlook
users should tell their correspondents to change how they write their
messages. In other words, they admit the problem exists, but refuse to
fix it, and instead try to blame other people whose messages are
perfectly in compliance with all applicable standards.

Craig