Re: USB Visor problems

It turned out that one of the nodes in /dev/ wasn't defined correctly.
Once I deleted and recreated them with mknod, they were fine!  I had read
two docs, and one of them was wrong (I'm not used to the mknod command).

I was able to sync with jpilot. Now to try and get Evolution to sync ...

Thanks!

Jen