Re: pgp encoding was Re: Apache / php-cgi

On  0, Phillip Baker <phil@lchost.co.uk> wrote:
> Well with you it's not a problem!
>
> Your whole message has appeared as the body in my client, but in the case of
> Tom, for example, and Claudio too now, I get the message body as a text file
> attachment, and a PGP key as another attachment, and it makes reading the
> list.. A pain.
>
> I'm not even going to tell you what client I use because I'll be flamed to
> pieces :P
>
> Although, I suspect it's telling you all in the headers :)

<sudden understanding> aaaaahhhhhhhh so that's the problem...

It is a matter of some concern to me that Micro$oft is improving their
products.  Now they are stable enough that we need to know something
about what the software actually *does* before we can pay it out...

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"Intellectual freedom is not the freedom to believe anything, but the freedom to believe only the truth."
	- Dr. John Stott

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au