Re: Apache / php-cgi

On  0, Phillip Baker <phil@lchost.co.uk> wrote:
> Cheers for your reply (although confusingly my mail client has inexplicably
> munged it and your PGP key into attachments - probably thanks to your mail
> client labelling it multipart)

*shrug* isn't that how it's supposed to be?

> An error with Apache in general or an error with the package? Surely if it
> was an error with CGI handling regular cgi scripts would cause 500s too if
> they didnt exist (which they dont?)

You are in fact correct.  This is listed as a bug against PHP and is
in progress.  Have a look at:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=14409

Regards
Tom
--
Tom Cook

Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au