Re: the older debian user; Debian Senior

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 00:02, John W. M. Stevens wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 02:58:18AM +0000, Doug MacFarlane wrote:
> > On 30 Jul 2002, 16:40:06, John W. M. Stevens wrote:
[snip]
> > madmac - I'm staring 39 in the face, and finding that it's not so much that I
> > get confused more often, but that I now lack the tenacious persistence in
> > finding a solution.   Is a readier willingness to say, aw fuck it, a trait
> > of aging????
>
> It is surprising how much "mature wisdom" resembles "being just to
> tired to bother"!

Either that, or there are other things to do.  Most 39yo men
have families, homes, wives, etc, and there are just other,
better things to do.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment |
|  by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without understanding."      |
|   Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)      |