Re: the older debian user; Debian Senior

Dan Jacobson <jidanni@dman.ddts.net> writes:

> Getting older, the main things I notice are:
> Fear of learning new things.
> Fear of complexity.

     To overcome these fears, I switched from DOS to Debian at age 70,
and began learning bash scripting; became a Debian developer at age 71
and began studying C programming.

> Are they serious about that <small> font on their webpage.

     I met this problem by getting a 21" monitor.

> And I'm only 41, but pops got Alzheimer's at 55...

     I don't think you qualify as an "older debian user".  I'm two
months short of 76, and don't plan to quit soon.

     Exercise is said to be good for the brain.  ;-)

Regards,

Bob
--
   _