Re: keyboard layout in xterm and console

On 28 Jul in muc.lists.debian.user, Carel Fellinger
<carel.fellinger@iae.nl> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 07:54:36PM +0200, Stefan Bellon wrote:

[snip]

> > But on the console, there's still UK (or US?) keyboard layout and
> > not German. What did you do differently so that it worked on the
> > console for you as well?

> He probably sources /etc/environment in his ~/.profile_bash file.

But "locale" *does* show all the settings of /etc/environment, so it
gets automatically sourced from somewhere. Still, I don't get German
layout.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2 and OpenPGP keys available from my home page

 3 reasons for being a teacher: June, July, August