Re: About to give up: No X after upgrade from Potato to Woody

On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 18:37, Ken Januski wrote:

> If anyone can answer a couple of other questions I'd appreciate it
> though I realize I've probably used up my amount of "list time" for the
> next month or two.

Hell no!

Ask as many questions as you need to - if you phrase them courteously
(like you have) and provide relevant information (like you have) and
give feedback (like you have), you needn't fear using up "list time".

> Again thanks to all. I need to do some Windows support at my job and I
> can tell you there is nowhere I can go to get answers to problems that
> is even 50% as good as what I get here.

Innit just :-)

Take care,

Peter.