Re: Palm conectivity

On 22 Jul 2002 07:09:11 -0700
Dave Carrigan <dave@rudedog.org> wrote:

> What version of jpilot, and what version of pilot-link do you have?

> ....command-line experiment to get jpilot out of the picture.
> Hit the hotsync button, then run the command

>   pilot-xfer -p /dev/ttyUSB1 -b /tmp

OK, the jpilot that is part of Woody is 0.99.2, however I with the command line above, I get;

	Unable to bind port /dev/ttyUSB1
	pi_bind: No such device

but; ls -la /dev/ttyUSB1
gives
	crw-rw-rw  2  root dialout 188, 1 Mar 14 21:54 /dev/ttyUSB1

Still stuck, but still looking to avoid windows to deal with the palm.

Keith