Re: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 released

<quote who="Ron Johnson">

> Do I change the "sid" to "testing"?  Will everything in unstable
> now be moved to testing (doesn't sound correct) or will there
> just not be a testing for some amount of time?

from what i understand, no. unstable will always be unstable,
and testing will always be testing, woody is just a snapshot
of the current testing tree and moved to another tree so it
can remain frozen.

meanwhile life continues with testing and unstable as if
the new stable was never released.

thats how i understand their system though.

im shocked its out. blown away. i wasn't expecting it for
another 6 months(don't know why, just did debian 3 works
fine for me)

now time for me to change my apt sources lines back to
stable.

nate