Re: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 released

* nate (debian-user@aphroland.org) [020719 16:14]:
> now time for me to change my apt sources lines back to
> stable.

Don't be so hasty with that. You might as well leave them saying
"woody", so you'll know exactly what that means, now, as slower mirrors
get the change propagated, and at the next release. It's a minor
nitpick, though, and there is a warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with
seeing only "stable" in your sources.list (... though I'll probably now
always have all of stable, testing, unstable listed and use pins and/or
default-release to stick to a particular branch).

good times,
Vineet

--
http://www.doorstop.net/