Acidlab+snort

Hi i have a problem installing acid lab did anyone already suceeded in that ?
I have a problem installing acidlab on my debian "woody" box
After a apt-get install acidlab or dpkg-reconfigure acidlab i have a
message "NOTE: Manual configuration required" followed by this one "
sed: file /tmp/acidlab25352.conf line 6: Unknown option to 's' ", so
nothing is created in /var/www.
Do you have an idea or links that could help to resolve this problem ?

I asked Jeremy T Bouse who works on this project, he told me to take a look at
the configure routine, where can i find it ?

Thanx