DevFS question

	Has anyone else had problems with using DevFS and software not
operating properly? I've tried to turn on as much backwards
compatibility as possible for some software that I've found have no
other choice but I tend to notice a lot of it resolves around SCSI.

	My recent situation was in getting cdrecord to recognize my
CDROM and CD-RW that are using IDE-SCSI emulation. For some reason it
was lookin for /dev/sg? but with DevFS what I have is like the following
/dev/sg/c1b0t0u0 which doesn't get look'd at... However if I make the
symlink for /dev/sg0 point to that it works...

	Any thoughts are ideas? Am I missing something in my
configuration for DevFS completely?