Re: Acidlab+snort

	Actually what I told you was that I would take a look into it
and I have not gotten a chance to do it in the last 24 hours as I've
been extremely busy at work trying to get 6 servers install'd and
configured which were supposed to be done last week but weren't because
of hardware issues that have just been resolved.

	If you can not wait for me to take a look into it and try to
figure out what's going on by all means check out acidlabs
{pre,post}inst scripts in /var/lib/dpkg/info and see if you can find
it... If you do provide me with a patch and I'll get a fix in as soon as
I can... But otherwise I expect to try and have time to look into it
this weekend if not later today...

	Jeremy