Re: Debian and relational/additional "projects/imaginatives/discussions" ?

patrick wrote:
> Hi Daniel,

Hi patrick.

> We started by sorting the CVs into two piles, those with
> spelling/grammatical mistakes, and those without.  We were really
..snip..
Well I don't really wan't to correct peoples spelling or grammar on Debian

Many times a miss spelled document with <limited> grammatical flaws can
make more sense to the reader than a perfectly spelled and grammatically
correct one, just because the less perfect ones manages to stick to one
single context, while explaining the

-What's-done-by-whome-and-in-which-order,-because-of-whatever,-for-this-or-
that-purpose...etc."

It can some times be quite difficult to do this, and often you don't get
everything that you need to explain to connect in the right way on the first
attempt, while the spelling and grammatical parts just comes out the
"right way" automatically for some folks.

> Anyway, care to guess which pile we interviewed from?
>
> (But if your project can end the great "Re: At peace with Debian (was:
> This is the last war...)" debate, I'm all for it :-)
>
> Patrick.

Yes that's a topic which I 've been wondering about a bit. It seems to have
something to do with people that are unsatisfied with this mailing list, and
therefore is blaming Debian. ( And a lot of <besides this> topics.)

Well I don't know if I will be able to draw that much attention from it,
but some of the gender discussions in there might just pop over to this topic
now that it exists ;-)

As for the complaints concerning unsatisfied queries and undissolved
disputes -well this could be a constructive dispute that adds up to something
new, who knows?
But I'll probably give up on this pretty soon if there are too few that seems
to have an interest of getting into this stuff.

/regards Daniel