Re: Debian and relational/additional "projects/imaginatives/discussions" ?

Eric G. Miller wrote:
> You might want to proof read your own writing.  The word "imaginative"
> is an adjective, not a noun, for instance.

I am aware of that imaginative is an adjective in most cases.
( that is, 99% of the time it is used )
When I refer to "Imaginatives", or "an imaginative" though it actually becomes
objectivized, or subjectivized if you rather prefer this. When I use it
together with slashes, I point out how this word belong in my document,
So as I see it I actually redefine the word imaginative.

You actually understood the of by me described context, otherwhise you wouldn't
have written to me complaining about that I was using a word in a wrong
context.

You could look at the word Imaginative from more directions than one:
          _____                           ______
Imagin<-->ative for example,  or Imagi<-->native
I will not explain any differences in meaning, I'm just pointing out inter
pretation possibilities.

You might consider me to be a moron for using some words in a totally new
context, or for making up words that are totally unheard of before.

But then you will have to consider that William Shakespeare designed
half, or more of the known modern english language. If he was a moron as
well, then I'm in very good company. =)

I'm not proposing to a discussion about document spelling or document grammar
for this matter, or if the word that people writes down could be found in a
dictionary or not. Neither do I think that a document should get a high
"nomination degree" because of that the language it uses has reached a level
of abstraction where it can not be comprehended by others than trained scollars.

The discussion I would like to participate in  and perhaps create as a project
Can be somewhat explained by using One Single Line of Text:

How to make sure that what one is writing will make full sense to one's readers.

That's it.

kind regards.  Daniel