Re: Debian and relational/additional "projects/imaginatives/discussions" ?

Hi Daniel,

Some years past, our faculty needed to hire an instructor for a
technical writing course and I was the student rep for the selection
committee.

We started by sorting the CVs into two piles, those with
spelling/grammatical mistakes, and those without.  We were really
surprised that we needed to do this, I mean, these were people with
advanced degrees applying for a Technical Writing position!

Anyway, care to guess which pile we interviewed from?

(But if your project can end the great "Re: At peace with Debian (was:
This is the last war...)" debate, I'm all for it :-)

Patrick.