Re: Gnome2 wm trials....

>>>>> "ciber" == ciber  <ciber@celasmaya.edu.gt> writes:

[...]

ciber> How can I see what is going on? Where can I look for more
ciber> detailed error messages?

You might be able to find something in ~/.xsession-errors.  This is a
very strange situation.  Just a though: does it do the same thing if you
log in as another user?  If not, at least that would help narrow down to
your user's configuration.  Also, maybe try running
gnome-session-properties, and checking that metacity shows up in the
"Current Session" list.  In "Session Options", make sure that
"Automatically save changes to session" is checked.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA