Re: Gnome2 wm trials....

Still no luck, I tried making metacity the x-window-manager

# update-alternatives --config x-window-manager

and choose metacity, which now starts instead of twm. But the gnome-panels still
crash.

How can I see what is going on? Where can I look for more detailed error messages?

Mensaje citado por: ciber@celasmaya.edu.gt:

http://www.celasmaya.edu.gt/