OT: Spammers getting cleverer

Here's some of the headers of a recent spam, which appears to pass all
test except the MIXED_NUMS part, something which should be fairly common
for users of web mail services.

From: "Dr. George W. Adams" <gadamsy2k2@lycos.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sender: "Dr. George W. Adams" <gadamsy2k2@lycos.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:20:17 +0100

Ever since I discovered that Debian inserts an X-Spam-Status header on
"questionable" email (including mine), I have been filtering thru regex
checks like *hits=(3|2).*SUBJ_ALL_CAPS or *hits=(3|2).*NO_REAL_NAME

But the example above is pretty well-behaved. Even the body, which I'm
not quoting, appears to have hard-coded linebeaks.

How do I filter for such sc(a|u)m?