Re: OT: Spammers getting cleverer

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 06:05:48AM +0800, csj wrote:
| Here's some of the headers of a recent spam, which appears to pass all
| test except the MIXED_NUMS part, something which should be fairly common
| for users of web mail services.

|                   version=2.01
                            ^^^^

| How do I filter for such sc(a|u)m?

Upgrade.

    version=2.31

I had to dig this out of my rejectlog because I have sa-exim
configured to outright reject anything scoring over 10.0.

New versions of SA will have improved rules and new scores.  This is
important as spammer techniques evolve over time.  SA 2.31 is in sid.

-D

--

After you install Microsoft Windows XP, you have the option to create
user accounts.  If you create user accounts, by default, they will have

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/