Re: Openoffice requirements question

%% Larry Smith <doccpu@yahoo.com> writes:

  ls> But it also says you need glib 2.1.3.  Potato only
  ls> uses glib 1.2.  Even SID doesn't use a glib revision
  ls> of 2.1.3.

  ls> How is it that the kernel's of Debian are seemingly up
  ls> to day, but the glib revisions way behind?

You misread the requirements page.  It doesn't say it needs glib 2.1.3
or higher.

It says it needs glibc 2.1.3 or higher.
                     ^

That "c" is very important.  Glib is not the same as glibc.

HTH.