More boot from scsi w/ Promise ultra qs

Hmm.... my bios has a place to choose booting from scsi first instead of
ide.... but even when I choose that there are no boot lineup
(A,Cdrom,C; A,C; and such) choices that have 'scsi' in them... most of the
directions I've seen where the one giving the directions used the 'boot
from scsi' option to enable booting from their promise ultra involved
changing to something like a A,Scsi,C or something.....

I did finally get a chance to note down my bios... an Award Modular Bios
v4.51PG ... does that make a difference?

-Alice