Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraphflows in mozilla?])

On 2002.05.26 20:05 John wrote:

There's a lot of Aussies still pretty bitter about how hard it was to get the Yanks to abandon the idea of giving nearly half the contenent to the Empire. We sometimes wonder if that's what our allies are like what would we expect in say an invasion from Cimmeria (an imaginary archipelogo somewhere to the north of Australia with a Military dominated expansionary Government)...

Oh, that's nothing. You should see what the Yanks do to folks they really don't like (hint: do a Google search for 'Sherman March Sea'). You wanna talk about bitter? South Carolina's unofficial state motto is 'WE didn't surrender'

Ian