Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraphflows in mozilla?])

begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:

> I'm coming up with another reason to recommend Debian:  what _other_
> distro has 100+ post flamewars on beer?

Actually, the amazing thing is that it hasn't been a flamewar at all,
aside from a few mildly inflammatory remarks from Australians and
Canadians (two countries whose inhabitants are well-known for their
inferiority complexes). Fortunately, most Americans have learned by
now to take such remarks in stride.

Craig

(Hah. NOW we'll have a flamewar.)