installation/booting...alpha processor 21164

Hello,

I have a headache about booting on the PC.
Let me describe the steps.

I loaded a linload.exe and ldmilo.exe. The PC behaved softly well.
Then, these are the items that came out in the screen:

Cmnd		Args		Operation

de[bwlg]	#1 #2		deposit#2 into (#1)
ex[bwlg]	#		examine
d[bwlg]		[# [#]]		dump bytes/words/longs/quads
e[bwlg]		[# [#]]		query deposit
				(value, sp=next loc, -=prev loc, crlf-exit
									enter)
h		this text
ior[bwl]	#		I/O space read
ir, fr 				dump integer or fp registers
r 		id 		dump the specified register
z		#1 [#2]		#1 to #2, or #1 to #1+128
z		#1 l #2		#1 to #1+#2
f				repeated fill with <= 16 values, same
					args as z.
q				leave monitor

# = @reg: address. enter = do last command for next 128 locs
addresses are 32 bit superpage physical.

I follow the advise of books on linux; that is to type
	boot fd0
while the rescue.bin disk is inserted.

However the response is just: command unknown.

What is wrong?

Any idea about this?

Thank you

S.A. Nawang