abcde and local .cddb dir?

I've been using abcde for a while now and it's great.  I
just started kicking the tires on gronk (jwz's jukeboxy
perl code) and it wants to know the location of my local
.cddb dir.  Trouble is, I can't seem to find a local
.cddb dir (that would, in theory, contain records of
each cddb lookup I'd done through abcde).

I can't find anything in the abcde docs about creating/
retaining this lookup info.  Does anyone know how I can
make abcde write the discinfo locally (or tell me where
this is if it's already being done)?

Thanks,

Eric